Community and Consumer Recycling
The A to Z of Steel Pacific Recycling
Air Conditioners*, Airplanes, Alloys, Aluminum, Appliances, Automobiles, Awnings, Axles
Back hoes, Baking Pans, Bales, Banding*, Barbecues, Barges, Barrels, Bath Tubs, Batteries, Bearings, Bicycles, Blocks, Boats, Bolts, Bobcats, Borings, Buoys, Branches, Brass, Bronze, Brush, Bumpers, Buses, Bushings, BX Cable
Cable*, Cam Shafts, Cars, Cast Aluminum, Cast Iron, Catalytic Converters, Chain, Chainsaws, Circuit Boards, Closed Containers*,Coax, Computer Towers and CPUs, Construction Demo, Conveying Systems, Copiers, Copper, Counter Weights, Cranes, Crank Shafts, Cymbals
Desks, Destroyers, Die Cast, Dishwashers, Dollies, Doors, Down Spouts, Drilling Equipment, Driveshafts, Dryers, Dumpsters, Dumptrucks
Eddycurrent Separators, Electric Frying Pans, Electric Motors, Electrical Wire, Electronic Scrap, Elevators, Engines, Engine Blocks, Excavators, Extrusions
Fans, Farm Machinery, Faucets, Fence Posts, Fencing, Fenders, Filing Cabinets, Fixtures, Forklifts, 45 Gal. drums*, Freezers*, Fridges*, Furnaces
Galvanized Steel, Garage Doors, Garbage Cans, Garden Sheds, Garden Waste, Gas Stoves, Gears, Gold, Golf Carts, Golf Clubs, Grapples, Grills, Grinders, Gutters
H-Beam, Hand tools, Heaters, Heat pumps, High Tensile Steel, Horse Shoes, Hot Water Tanks, Household Metals, Hub Caps
I-Beams, Insulated Wire, Iron, Irony
Jacks, Jerry Cans*, Jewelry, Jigsaws, Junk Metals
K-Monel, Kegs, Kettles, Kitchen sinks, Knives
Ladders, Lawn Chairs, Lawn Mowers, Lead, Leaves, Light Fixtures*, Loaders, Locomotives, Logging Equipment
Magnesium, Magnets, Mags, Manganese, Metal Shelves, Meteorological Equipment, Micrometers, Microwaves, Millberry, Minesweepers, Monel, Money, Motor Blocks, Mufflers
Nails, Navy Bronze, New Cars, NiCad Batteries, Nickel, Neihard, Non-Ferrous, Nuts
Oil Tanks*, Old Appliances, Old Cars, Outboard Motors, Oversized Metals
Paint Cans*, Palladium, Pallets, Pewter, Photocopiers, Pie Plates, Pig Iron, Pipe & Pipe Fittings, Pistons, Pop Cans, Pop Machines, Posts, Pots & Pans, Printing Plates, Propellers, Pumps
Q-Decking, Quart Cans, Queens' Crowns, Quoit
Radiators, Railings, Railroad Tracks, Rear Ends, Rebar, Red Brass, Refrigerators, Roll-off Bins
Sawmills, Scales, Scrap Metal, Screws, Shell Casings, Shelving, Ships, Shopping Carts, Siding, Silver, Skeletons, Slag, Soffits, Solder, Springs, Stainless Steel, Steel, Stoves, Structural Steel, Stumps, Studs
Tablesaws, Tanks, Tops, Tech Cable, Timber, Tin, Tire Molds, Titanium, Toasters, Tools, Tractors, Triplex, Trombones, Trucks, Trumpets, Tubas, Tubing, Turnings, Typewriters
U-Haul Trucks, Ultra-lights, Umbrella stands, Unprepared Metals, Unwanted Scrap Metal
Valves, Valve Springs, Vans, Venetian Blinds, Vices
Warships, Washers, Water Meters, Weedeaters, Welding Cable, Wheels, Wire, Wire Cloth, Wood, Wood Boats, Wrought Iron
X-Ray Machines (Radiation Free), Xerox Machines, Xylophones
Yarders, Yellow Brass
Zinc, Zirconium, Zorba
* Some restrictions apply. Please call for details.
- If you have anything metal, or containing metal, that you think could be recycled and it does not appear on this list, contact us. We will either add it to our list or advise you on where to take it.
- Closed containers that are under pressure (e.g. propane or gas cylinders, fire extinguishers, CO2 bottles, oxygen bottles, aerosol cans) can ONLY be accepted if stems are removed and/or open (punctured, drilled, cut) so that containers are no longer pressurized and verifiably empty.
- Paint cans are only acceptable with lids off, brushed, scraped or wiped clean on the inside (no paint residue) and with the paper label removed.
- Refrigerators and freezers are accepted at a charge of $20 per unit. We do not accept certain styles of cooling units nor any units containing sulfur dioxide.
- A charge will be applied to household or general garbage included as part of your scrap metal drop-off or pick-up.
- Other chargeable items include: wood, wire rope over 6 ft. long, 1 in. or wider banding over 6 ft long, large tanks, plastic and other non-metal items.
- Steel Pacific does not accept certain hazardous or toxic materials. Click here for a complete list of unacceptable materials and scrap vehicle preparation guidelines.